a peculiar thoughtful place
|Kimberly, 20, Canadian. In love.
Aspiring social psychologist.
Totally obsessed with BBC Sherlock, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Adventure Time, and Nerdfighteria.
Still has massive crushes on Benedict Cumberbatch and Matt Smith.
Sometimes writer, music connoisseur, highly self-conscious artist, photographer, and baker.
Awkward but content with hopes for a bright and beautiful future.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
|Me most of the year:||Want that. Want that. Want that.|
|Me near my birthday & Christmas:||I CANNOT THINK OF A SINGLE THING I WANT.|